Zuken's CR-5000 Board Designer provides an intuitive, integrated environment for designing PCBs, BGAs and MCMs. It serves to guide the user, via a common user interface, from schematic capture through to floorplanning, placement and routing, analysis and into manufacturing. It operates seamlessly across Unix and Windows platforms combining the functionality of a high-end tool with ease of use. While rules are constant throughout the design process, they are dynamically linked to ensure flexibility and consistency.
* A single, intuitive environment with a coherent approach throughout the design process, easy links between tools, and a common database and libraries
* Rules-driven design for correct-by-construction outcomes
* An optimized combination of automatic, semi-automatic, and interactive functionality to maximize design productivity
* Design partitioning facilitates intelligent, concurrent engineering; especially useful for large or complex products and for the re-use of proven circuits
* Re-use of proven circuit blocks saves time
Fast and reliable design process
CR-5000 enables the right-first-time design of electronics products through a constraints-driven design process. From design to manufacturing data preparation, PCB integrity is maintained by concurrent design and verification, with co-simulation of both analog and digital functional blocks and programmable devices, signal integrity, power integrity, and EMC optimization. Proven DFM techniques are applied in parallel to the design process.
Migration preserves legacy data
Migrating to CR-5000 from Cadence Allegro and OrCAD, Mentor Graphics Expedition, Board Station and PADS, or Altium Designer is simple. Users can move all the data to CR-5000 from previous designs, re-using symbols, footprints and other supporting design data, and benefit from the ability to re-work legacy designs and component libraries.