WellFlo systems analysis software is a powerful and simple-to-use stand-alone application to design, model, optimize and troubleshoot individual oil and gas wells, whether naturally flowing or artificially lifted. With this software, the engineer builds well models, using a guided step-by-step well configuration interface. These accurate and rigorous models display the behavior of reservoir inflow, well tubing and surface pipeline flow, for any reservoir fluid. Using WellFlo software results in more effective capital expenditure by enhancing the design of wells and completions, reduces operating expenditure by finding and curing production problems and enhances revenues by improving well performance.
For over a decade, WellFlo software has been trusted by petroleum engineers around the world to solve their most challenging production engineering problems. It delivers sophistication, speed, and accuracy for designing completions, forecasting performance, diagnosing well problems, and optimizing production from existing installations. At the same time, the program remains simple to use, ensuring rapid learning and a high level of productivity in today’s highly demanding oil and gas industry.
WellFlo software integrates many sophisticated engineering features in a single program allowing rapid comparisons of different scenarios. As a result, users can quickly identify those engineering factors dominating well performance.
The WellFlo well analysis package is a sophisticated well modeling tool with a wide application to all producing or injecting oil wells. With more than a decade of use in applications in all major hydrocarbon producing regions it has benefited from the wide range of technical environments in which it has been used. WellFlo 4.0 software builds on this pedigree, providing a new level of sophistication, flexibility and ease-of-use. As the product matures and future enhancements are made, this robust analysis tool will continue to provide unsurpassed capabilities for well modeling and optimization.
his new version represents a major step forward in systems analysis, providing a new level of power, sophistication, flexibility and ease of use. All of this in a modern, intuitive, workflow-based user interface. The following is a sampling of features that users will find in the latest release.
* Completely new graphical interface
* Data input de-coupled from creation of nodes
* Improvements to temperature model
* Major enhancements to equipment catalogs
* Internationalization support which provides easy translation to any language
* All new, interactive gas lift design tool incorporating true valve performance
* Improvements to reporting and plotting
* Ability to retain and organize any report or plot for future reference
* Dashboard showing overview of well parameters and model selections
* Sachdeva choke model
* Support for OLGAS 2000 steady-state multiphase flow correlation
* Enhancements to liquid loading calculations including addition of Coleman method
* Pressure and temperature survey matching
* Tuning of inflow performance relationship to measured data, including THP to BHP calculation
* Tuning of PVT parameters
* Tuning of well parameters to match well performance measurements
* Ability to import and filter data from Excel spreadsheets
* COM interface to external utilities and engineering applications
* Ability to create custom charts from calculated profiles including wellbore flow regime distribution